April 23, 2008

>Ile Saint Louis

This is a picture of one of the first series I took on black and white. It was made at the end of my stay in Paris. It's on one of the islands on the river at the center of the city. Taken with my last 35mm camera, which i lost to debris blown into it by the exhaust blast from an FA-18 Hornet in an airshow. Many things I have done with this serie, scanned it and played all around. Look at it. Is it one photo, or three, or one photo put three times together? I have done just a bit of editing, to make this not too obvious. I love it. At the end of the street, there is a restaurant with chairs on the sidewalk, view to the river, and a street musician playing an acordeon to the memorable moments of a soothing evening. Ahhh Paris! 07/00 Paris B & W serie. M R, D E

No comments: