March 27, 2008

>Cartoon putting hat and winking / Caricatura poniendose sombrero y giñando

Est-ce que c'est incroyable, n'est ce pas!? One of the masterpieces of Le Corbusier: Notre Dame du Haut, chapell at Ronchamp, France. I spent the day there and would discover different faces of it as the light changed. It is alive, like it's moving. One of those perceptions is a cartoon face (big photo), putting its hat on and winking, with its mouth to the side. The hat is the roof, the hand the frontal end of the western wall, the eye the clean area witout window at the upper right side of the eastern wall, and the mouth is the altar. 07/00 Ronchamp serie. L R


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to find this site. I need to to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new things on your website.
My website ; oneclickcash.com